Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh The Things a Nevarez 3 Year Old Will Say...

Most of you already know that I am pregnant - if not GUESS WHAT?! I'M PREGNANT!

Ethan is pretty much hot and cold into being interested in his pending sibling - however when he is interested, he is pretty cute about it - tonight however he took it from cute to hilarious. It went something like this:

Ethan walks over to me and puts his head on my Belly.

E: Mommy, is the baby in your tummy?

M: Yes

E: Mommy, your tummy is growing because the baby is growing in there.

M: Yes, E that's true

E: Mommy has a baby in her tummy. But the baby is not up in her boobs. It is all the way down in her tummy.

We (my in-laws who were at dinner with us included) crack up in uncontrollably audible laughter.


E: Abuelito (to Js Dad), Girls have boobs.

We continue to laugh hysterically.

E: Don't laugh because I said boobs.

NEED I SAY MORE? That's our boy!

5 comments:

Real Housewife Addict said...

Precious!

The Nevarez Family said...

ok - thank you but i must know who you are! hysterical user name!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!!!!

Janis said...

hahahahahahahaha! that totally made my day.

Emily said...

I'm a Real Housewife addict too!! And I LOVE your son and cannot wait to meet his sibling.. Oh, and I love his mama too :) xoxox